KORPO.COM is deeply interested in privacy and data protection.
We are committed to offering the highest standards of products and services. Therefore, we value each of our current or potential customers and aim to maintain the best level of personal data protection.
We have implemented a robust data protection compliance program, which includes the adoption of the GDPR principles for a high level of data protection at a global level and which includes:
• Adoption of Corporate Binding Rules (“NVI”), which must ensure the same level of protection by all KORPO entities, and allow transfers of personal data within the KORPO organization;
• Creation of a Data Protection Office and a network of local data protection contacts;
• Adoption of internal practices and procedures to ensure compliance with applicable data protection regulations and regulations;
• Implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures to implement data protection principles.
LIABILITY FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The KORPO.COM website is managed by KORPO S.RL. in Italy (“KORPO” or “we”). KORPO.COM may also share information with its affiliates in compliance with the security measures set forth in this statement.
Every online sale on the e-commerce section of this website is carried out by KORPO S.R.L. .
All marketing communications are sent by KORPO.COM.
You can contact KORPO or its Data Protection Office. Read the section “KORPO / PRIVACY CONTACTS” below.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
Information that is provided to us directly by the user:
• Information collected online on our website, for example by filling out the “contact” section, when you subscribe to the Newsletter proposed by KORPO.COM, or when creating your account.
Note: When we collect personal data using forms, including but not limited to electronic forms, we will indicate the required fields with an asterisk. Failure to provide data marked with an asterisk may prevent you from accessing our products and / or services. When sending any personal data, including multimedia content (photographs, videos, etc.), please make sure that they are accurate and do not transmit any content that is not expressly requested through a questionnaire or other method of collection (such as information commercial, advertising, personal creations, ideas, or concepts).
Information we collect indirectly about the user:
Some additional information is collected indirectly on the user while browsing the KORPO.COM website. This information is technically necessary for the correct operation of the KORPO.COM website, to improve the browsing experience or to ensure that KORPO.COM carries out the analyzes that will allow us to better serve the user through our personalized online services for the user.
• Technical information, such as IP address and cookies, connected to the navigation on our website, for the purposes of access and identification of the country / city through geolocation;
• Information about the online profile and usage data of the website (eg behavioral analysis by means of cookies and related technologies, the navigation process on the website, the registration of products in the shopping cart);
• Personal data collected through media platforms and social networks (eg when following the pages of KORPO.COM in the same social networks, personal information designated as public and which can be viewed publicly from the personal profile in the social network).
Our website does not specifically focus on minors. However, should we inadvertently collect such information, the legal representative of the minor may at any time exercise the rights of the minor on his behalf and in his name (see below). To combat counterfeiting and violations, KORPO has put in place automated processes to collect information about companies or individuals who perform or are likely to perform acts in violation of their rights. This disclosure will be accessible to any company legally authorized to use the KORPO trademarks that have been the victim of such violations, to take action or any measure necessary to protect their rights.
If the user is current or potential customer of KORPO, we can use personal data for:
• Allow browsing on our website and other digital platforms and using your personal online account;
• Allowing information about our products and services from Customer Service, in our “Contact” section, for example;
• Allowing KORPO products to be purchased at KORPO points of sale;
• Allowing access to KORPO services at KORPO points of sale, or from our website;
• Allowing access to after-sales assistance services;
• Respect our legal obligations, including among others the cosmetics regulations, the fight against money laundering, credit card fraud and the fight against counterfeiting;
• Gathering opinion about our KORPO products and services, in particular through surveys and questionnaires;
• Make statistics, financial and commercial studies;
• Keep informed about our latest collections, products, campaigns, shows and other events by sending KORPO communications (by email, mail, or by mobile phone: calls, chats, SMS and MMS and third-party media platforms);
• Improve our understanding of interests and preferences so that we can send personalized offers and other services that could best fit needs and desires.
Our processing of personal data is based on our obligation to comply with all applicable regulations and regulations.
• The same treatment is also based on the need to continue the purchase contract with the user, to provide the website and other online services as required or, if legally required, on the basis of consent.
• We can also base ourselves on our legitimate interest in the fulfillment of sales and our commitment to offering complete after-sales services and personalized, high quality treatment over the long term.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
Within the KORPO Organization.
Personal data will only be accessible to a limited number of recipients based on the “need to know” principle:
• If you are an existing or potential KORPO customer, only KORPO employees who work within the team who need to have information about the user (for example, Customer Relationship Management, Commercial Management, Legal Sector, Compliance and IT) will have access to personal data.
Outside the KORPO Organization.
Personal data will not be provided to third parties with the exception of other KORPO entities for the purposes set out above and to service providers acting on behalf of KORPO on the basis of secure contractual arrangements that include stringent data protection obligations.
In particular we will provide personal data to service providers or suppliers who assist us in the operations on our website, conducting our business, guaranteeing the service or protecting the security and integrity of our business (including IT maintenance, the lender) of the security and assistance service, the hosting service provider, the payment service provider, marketing and advertising partners, mail or e-mail services or customer assistance center, etc.).
KORPO may also transfer personal data to third parties when it receives a request from an authority that has been granted such power by law, in application of the applicable laws and regulations. We may also transfer personal data to another legal entity for the purposes of collaboration, joint venture, corporate reorganization, change in legal form and other related events. In the event of a merger or sale, personal data will be permanently transferred to the company resulting from the transaction.
The applicable legal and regulatory provisions are taken into consideration before any cross-border transfer.
• Any transfer of data outside the user’s country will be ensured through appropriate contractual guarantees that will also comply with applicable laws and regulations;
• Data transfers between KORPO entities will ultimately be covered by the Binding Corporate Rules from their approval by regulatory authorities.
The user can receive a copy of these documents upon request.
CONSERVATION OF PERSONAL DATA
Alongside our commitment to offer the highest standards of services and products, we believe that our products must guarantee personalized customer treatment and an unparalleled after-sales service that can last for the life of some products. For this purpose, and to ensure such services, we may need to retain personal data for as long as required to provide these services.
In particular, personal data will be retained until the last use or purchase of our services or assets and normally for a period up to the next 10 years, unless a minor or major retention is required by applicable law or where we have a legitimate purpose and lawful to do it.
For products sold on our website, we may store personal data for as long as necessary to comply with applicable product warranty and safety regulations and to follow-up with the user about product results. and offer continuous advice. The time frame required by the legislation may vary from country to country.
The cookies managed by KORPO.COM are kept for 13 months.
KORPO respects the retention periods imposed by the applicable regulations and regulations. To the extent that data is no longer needed to provide a service (including the after-sales service referred to earlier) or the user no longer wishes to be part of a list for newsletters, beauty tips and events, the data will be deleted or stored in an anonymized or pseudonymised format to comply with the applicable regulation.
• Right of access and information: the user has the right to be informed in a concise, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible way of the way personal data are processed. The user also has the right to obtain (i) confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him is processed, and, if so, (ii) to access such personal data and obtain a copy thereof.
• Right to rectification: the user has the right to obtain the correction of personal data. The user also has the right to complete incomplete personal data.
• Right to cancellation: in some cases, the user has the right to obtain the cancellation of personal data. However, this is not an absolute right and KORPO may have the legal or legitimate reasons for maintaining such personal data.
• Right to limit processing: in some cases, the user has the right to obtain the restriction on the processing of personal data.
• Right to data portability: the user is entitled to receive personal data that he has provided to KORPO.COM, in a structured format, commonly used and machine readable, and has the right to transmit such data to another holder without impediment by KORPO.COM. This right only applies when the processing of Personal Data is based on the user’s consent or contract and this processing is carried out using automated methods.
• Right to object to processing: the user has the right to object to the processing of personal data when such processing is based on the legitimate interest of KORPO. KORPO can, however, invoke legitimate reasons to continue the treatment. The user also has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes.
To exercise the aforementioned rights, the user is requested to contact us using the channels indicated below and communicate the following information: name, surname, e-mail or other information necessary to confirm your identity so that we can process your request.
The user also has the right to unsubscribe from our “Newsletter” at any time:
• By clicking on the link “disiscriviti” (“unsubscribe”) at the margin of each Newsletter;
• By filling out the “Contacts” form and specifying the request in the message, as well as the e-mail address to be excluded from the newsletter;
• Mentioning the request at our KORPO stores.
Finally, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority in case of violation of the applicable privacy laws and regulations, in particular of the GDPR but also of the other regulations that apply to the user and which are national. or regional.
Cookies are fragments of information that every website can transfer to the user’s browser and that are then kept in the system of his computer. For example, the storage of cookies optimizes the online experience of the user allowing us to save his preferences.
• Determine traffic statistics and volumes to improve the relevance and ease of use of the services offered;
• Provide suitable services and navigation through the personalization of the user interface;
• Share information with other websites, media partners and social networks to offer relevant promotions and advertising communications that meet the user’s interests (third-party cookies).
We can also collect the reduced IP address with a criterion that does not allow it to be read, and that does not allow us to identify the user.
The user could also disable the installation of “cookies” by configuring their browser in the appropriate manner.
Please note that the restriction on cookies may have an impact on the user experience and may prevent the use of part of our website.
If you want to configure your browser to disable the installation of cookies, you can follow the instructions below:
For Mozilla Firefox: Select the “Tools” menu, then “Options”. Click on the “Privacy” icon, locate the “Cookies” menu and select the desired options.
For Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 and later versions: Select the “Tools” menu, then “Internet Options”. Click on “Confidentiality” and use the cursor to select the desired level.
PerOpera 6.0 and later versions: From the “File” menu, select “Preferences”, then click on “Privacy” and select your preferred options.
For Safari: From the Safari menu, select “Preferences”, then click “Security” and select your preferred options.
For Google Chrome: select the Chrome menu, then select “Settings” and click “show advanced settings”. In the Privacy section, select “Content settings”; then in the “Cookies” section you can choose the desired options.
CONTACTS KORPO / PRIVACY
To exercise their rights, the user is asked to send the request to our Customer Service:
• KORPO S.R.L. / KORPO.COM:
By mail: writing to Korpo S.r.l. ● Via XX Settembre 3/28 ● 16121 ● Genoa ● Italy;
Via e-mail: through the contact section of our website;
By telephone: calling the number +39 010.5535006, from Monday to Friday, from 8.30 to 17.00.