All content of this Website is owned or controlled by KORPO and is protected by worldwide copyright laws. You may download content only for your personal use for non-commercial purposes but no modification or further reproduction of the content is permitted. The content may otherwise not be copied or used in any way.
The owners of this site will use reasonable efforts to include up-to-date and accurate information in this Website, but make no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of the information provided. The owners of this site shall not be liable for any damages or injury resulting from your access to, or inability to access, this Website, or from your reliance on any information provided at this Website.
This Website may provide links or references to other websites but the owners of this site have no responsibility for the content of such other websites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that content. Any links to other websites are provided as merely a convenience to the users of this Website.
The trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress and products in this Website are protected by patent. No use of any of these may be made without the prior, written authorization of the owners of this site, except to identify the products or services of the company.
The sender of any communications to this Website shall be responsible for the content and information contained therein, including its truthfulness and accuracy.
KORPO (the “Website”) is owned by KORPO S.R.L. .
All right, title, and the content displayed on the Website including data, information, text, graphics, images, sound or video materials, designs, trademarks, service marks, trade names, and URL, are the property of KORPO or its respective partners, agents, or third parties.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE AGREEMENT
KORPO may make changes to the Agreement in its sole discretion, with the publication of these changes on the Website. Use of the Site after the publication of the changes constitutes acceptance of these changes.
WEBSITE INTENDED AUDIENCE
This Website is intended for and directed to physicians and health care professionals.
The information communicated on the Website constitutes an electronic communication. When communicating with us via the Website or via other electronic means of communication, such as e-mail, you communicate with us electronically. You agree that we may communicate electronically and that such communications, as well as notices, information, agreements, and other communications that we will provide, are equivalent to communications in writing and therefore have the same strength and effect.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
The user undertakes to comply with all local laws in force regarding the use of the Website, including without limitation the laws concerning the import / export of technical data by virtue of your on-line transmission. The user undertakes not to disclose sensiti webve material such as photos of patients or other.
The KORPO.COM Website allows registered users the ability to post questions. You understand and agree that all text, graphics, software, music, sound, photographs, videos, messages, posts, data, information, or other materials (collectively, the “Content”) is the sole responsibility of the person with whom the Content originated. You are responsible for all Content that you disseminate or transmit through or by means of the Website.
You agree that you will not use the Website in any way to:
• Post, disseminate, or transmit any Content that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, obscene, harmful, tortuous, libelous, or invasive of another’s Privacy;
• Post, disseminate, or transmit any Content that infringes or violates any party’s copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent, or other proprietary right, including, but not limited to, using third-party copyrighted materials without appropriate permission, using third-party trademarks without appropriate permission or attribution, and using or distributing third-party information (whether or not protected as a trade secret) in violation of a duty of confidentiality;
• Post, disseminate, or transmit any worms, viruses, or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files, code, or programs;
• Post, disseminate, or transmit any unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, chain letters, spam, junk mail, or any other type of unsolicited mass e-mail to people or entities that have not agreed to be part of such mailings;
• Impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, intentionally omit, delete, forge, or misrepresent transmission information, including headers, return mailing, and Internet protocol addresses, or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Website;
• Post, disseminate, or transmit any Content you do not have the right to post, disseminate, or transmit;
• Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real-time exchanges;
• Interfere with, disrupt, or harm in any way the Website or servers or networks connected to the Website;
• Electronically stalk or otherwise harass another user;
• Collect or store personal data of other users;
• Engage in any activities that would violate the personal Privacy rights of others, including but not limited to posting, collecting and distributing information about other users without their permission, except as permitted by applicable law;
• Use the Website for any illegal purpose, in violation of any applicable laws or regulations or in violation of the rules of any other website providers, websites, chat rooms, or the like, or intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable national or international law.
VIOLATIONS OF THESE GUIDELINES
In case of violation of these principles of behavior, the community staff will contact you individually. Your actions may result in a warning, suspension or permanent ban on participation in our community. The decision to restrict access is made at the discretion of community personnel. We reserve the right to restrict access to this site to any member at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
PROTECTION OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND LICENSE
You acknowledge that all other content available through the Website, including, without limitation, the content in the form of text, graphics, software, music, sound, photographs, and videos, and content provided by suppliers, sponsors or advertisers of third parties are protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other proprietary rights. Except as expressly authorized by KORPO in this document, you agree not to copy, modify, sell, distribute, license, decode or create derivative works based on the Website.
We hereby granted a non-transferable and revocable limited non-exclusive license to view, copy, print and distribute other content retrieved from the Website for personal use and for non-commercial purposes, provided that we do not remove or hide the ownership of the content.
It is not permitted to copy, reprint, modify, distribute, sell or other content retrieved from the Website in any way, for any commercial use or to provide any commercial source, including other websites, without the prior written permission of KORPO.
CONTENT AND CORRESPONDENCE
You acknowledge and agree that KORPO may review the Website and may remove (without notice) any content of the Website in its sole discretion, for any reason or without reason. The user is solely responsible for creating any backup copies.
KORPO and its nominees will have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to modify, refuse, remove or move any accessible Content on the Website. KORPO reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse access to the Website to any user for any reason, including, without limitation or for any reason.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
KORPO can provide links to other websites over which it has no control. These links are provided solely for the convenience of users and should not be construed as an endorsement by KORPO of content, articles, or services on such third-party websites. You can access and use these websites exclusively at your own risk. KORPO makes no representation or warranty regarding the content, ownership, or legality of such linked websites. You agree that KORPO has no responsibility for the availability of such external websites, for the content, advertising, products or other materials available through such websites or resources.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
You expressly understand and agree that under no circumstances will KORPO be liable for indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, including, without limitation, any loss of use, loss of profits, loss of data, loss of goodwill, cost of procurement of substitute services, or any other indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, howsoever caused, and on any theory of liability, whether for breach of contract, tort (including negligence and strict liability), or otherwise resulting from (1) the use of, or the inability to use, the Website; (2) the cost of procurement of substitute services, items, or websites; (3) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (4) the statements or conduct of any third party on the Website; or (5) any other matter relating to the Website. These limitations will apply whether or not KORPO has been advised of the possibility of such damages and notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy.
KORPO is a trademark of KORPO S.R.L. .
You may not use or display any trademarks or service marks owned by KORPO S.R.L. without our prior written consent.
MODIFICATION OR SUSPENSION OF THE WEBSITE
You agree that KORPO may, at its sole discretion, and at any time, modify, discontinue or suspend this Website, or part of it, temporarily or permanently, without notice, and you agree that KORPO will not be liable for the related consequences.
KORPO S.R.L. EMAIL